Dairymaster conversion systems
If you have problems with your current parlour, for example with the milk out of your cows. Then a conversion to Dairymaster is recommended.
Conversion will be interesting if:
- There are problems with the milk out of your cows
- Problems with slippage
- When clusters fall down because of teats bein too short or extremely lopsided state of the teats
- Cows won’t drop the milk
- Very long milking time
- You want to experience milking with Dairymaster
Conversion system includes the following:
- Dairymaster clusters are being installed
- Changing the milk line up to a higher level with a minimum of 1200 mm above the cow standing by a special diverting station or by placing the milk line higher
- Installation of the Dairymaster pulsation system
- Set the vacuum system to 48 kPa.
- Pulsation setting 60 puls/min, draw fase 68 %
- Relief fase 32%
The benefits of a conversion to Dairymaster:
- Faster milking (50-70 seconds per cow) means reduced milking time
- Better milk out of the cow, therefore reduction of mastitis and higher yield up to 5%.
- Reduced slippage of the claw, the lines from Dairymaster are of better quality.